Augmented reality (AR) may seem like a futuristic concept, but it will be a reality of our digital lives in 2013. AR is a new technology that blurs the line between what’s real and what’s computer generated by enhancing what we hear, see and feel. Next year, I predict that it will be everywhere. Here are my five reasons why:
- The glasses are coming, the glasses are coming!
- Smartphones will be AR-equipped
- Location, Location, Location
- The death of the gimmicky app
- The birth of the elusive killer app
Read the full piece at venturebeat.com