- Everybody loves a list.
- Everybody loves a map.
- Tools bring data to life.
- Data may need cleaning up.
- Data of all sorts is increasingly available.
- Data journalism can answer questions.
- You can use the crowd.
- Data can be personal to every reader.
- Data journalism is not always presenting the data as journalism. It’s also finding the journalism within the data.
- Data ethics is just as important as ethics in journalism; in fact they are one in the same.
Read the full piece at blogs.journalism.co.uk